[TRNSYS-users] Type 144 How to set Evaporator Flow Rate

Dear TRNSYS users,

I am now investigating the cooling energy consumption in residential buildings.
In order to do that, I use Type 144 to represent the Split AC unit which are commonly used in the case study buildings.
But I am confused about the setting/value for the evaporator flow rate...
FYI, I am using the default external data (i.e. \Examples\Sample Catalog Files\SplitSystemAC.dat)

Are there any solutions on how to set the evaporator flow rate?

Thank you in advance.

Andhang Rakhmat Trihamdani
YKK AP R&D Center (Indonesia)
Senior Engineer