[TRNSYS-users] Control Angles of Venecian Blinds

Dear TRNSys-User,

in my project I need to control the shading angle of a venecian blind according to an angle given by a controller. In order to do so, I created 9 Window types for each 10° angles of the shading device with WINDOW 7.4. When I try to export the file for using in TRNSys it gives an Error as DOE-2 format is not supported for Windows with shading.
Is there a different solution to implement the shading angles or how can I use the defined Windowtypes in TRNSys?

Thanks in advance!
Best regards, David