[TRNSYS-users] Import EnergyPlus idf file

Hello all,

I'm a user of TRNSYS 17. I'd like to know if there is a way to import the EnergyPlus idf file to TRNBuild. I tried to import idf (v7.2) by the function in TRNBuild "file -> import TRNSYS3d file...". However, the TRNBuild cannot import the file properly. Nothing showed up after importing is done. I had tried to use TRNSYS building wizard and TRNSYS3d to create a new idf for TRNBuild. But none of them worked.

Is there a way to import EnergyPlus idf file to TRNBuild properly?

Thank you for your help,
Yu-Wei