[TRNSYS-users] Count if statement in TRNSYS

Hi everyone,

I have a question, and if someone can answer it. i will be thankful.

I have hourly data of whole year as shown in figure getting from integrator. i want to calculate, the number of times, the value is above 5 (for example). i know, we can do this by using countif statement in excel sheet. But how i can implement this in TRNSYS, as i need to pass this number (the number of times or hours the value is above 5) to another equation.

Thanks