Re: [TRNSYS-users] Generating random number using Type578

Mariam,

I caught and fixed this error a few months back and it'll be part of the next TESS Library update.  If you'd like the fix beforehand I can show you what lines you have to change in the code.  It was a sneaky little issue where FORTRAN struggled with the type of variable being passed to an array.

Jeff

---
Jeff Thornton President - TESS LLC 3 N. Pinckney Street, Suite 202, Madison WI USA 53703 Office: (608) 274-2577 Fax: (608) 278-1475 www.tess-inc.com E-Mail: thornton@tess-inc.com