[TRNSYS-users] Grid connected residential Solar PV + BESS system

Dear TRNSYS users,

Hi I am new to the software and I need to model a grid connected residential solar pv + bess system through TRNSYS 16. Does anybody got an example of a such system or a system which is similar so I can refer that to get an idea for my modelling. I have gone through the examples provided by the software but unfortunately could not find any relating one.

Any information or advice regarding the process is highly appreciated.

Kind  regards
Nishan