[TRNSYS-users] Generate radiance file from cmd

Dear TRNsys users,

I would like to generate the radiance file from the Windows command window. I know how to do that for the calculation of VFM, by using trnvfm.exe, so I guess the same thing is possible for radiance file generation.

But with trnRAD.exe, it seems to be a little bit more complicated since there are options to set before generating the file, for example, selecting the pre-processing for daylight simulation.

As I would like to generate a “classic” radiance file, could you please give me a hint on the code line to write in order to properly generate the radiance file ?

Thank you in advance

02. Logo_Corporate_RVB_2

Wirich FREPPEL Ph.D
Development engineer

COSMOS - Buildings Energy Performance & Daylighting Group

TIRET.jpg

SAINT-GOBAIN RESEARCH COMPIEGNE

1 rue de Montluçon • BP 40103 • 60777 Thourotte • France

Tel: +33 637 053 174

E-mail: wirich.freppel@saint-gobain.com

www.saint-gobain.com

Confidential - Property of Saint-Gobain, the information contained herein are considered confidential.
Their presentation or reproduction is prohibited without the prior written consent of the sender or author.