I think it would be faster than running the simulation using the type49.

Best,
Mario

El mar., 31 dic. 2019 a las 10:13, <trnsys-users-request@lists.onebuilding.org> escribió:
---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Emre Arpaci <emrearpaci10@gmail.com>
Bcc:
Date: Tue, 31 Dec 2019 17:47:10 +0300
Subject: [TRNSYS-users] greenhouse soil temperature
I modeled a greenhouse with skeetchup and imported it to trnsys. I used a controller to set up the heating point  15 °C  .   i learned this last week the program takes the soil temperature 0  °C . Because the ground_floor boundary coundition is like that 1*TGROUND . and ı couldnot connect TGROUND temperature to my greenhouse. Because I dont know how can I get  this ground temperature in my greenhouse.  I read the old mails in this site. I get this point Type 49 should be used for determining ground temperature. I read TRNSYS_Multizone_Slab_Model_Tutorial article to use type 49 correctly but i couldnt run it.    Now is there any other method to calculate my greenhouse ground temperature dynamically ?