[TRNSYS-users] greenhouse soil temperature

I modeled a greenhouse with skeetchup and imported it to trnsys. I used a controller to set up the heating point  15 °C  .   i learned this last week the program takes the soil temperature 0  °C . Because the ground_floor boundary coundition is like that 1*TGROUND . and ı couldnot connect TGROUND temperature to my greenhouse. Because I dont know how can I get  this ground temperature in my greenhouse.  I read the old mails in this site. I get this point Type 49 should be used for determining ground temperature. I read TRNSYS_Multizone_Slab_Model_Tutorial article to use type 49 correctly but i couldnt run it.    Now is there any other method to calculate my greenhouse ground temperature dynamically ?