[TRNSYS-users] Request for solution for weather data files

Dear TRNSYS users,

I want to simulate an SWH for New Delhi location in India for a whole year. But the weather data file in Type 15-6 under Meteonorm files (TM2) does not seem correct. Because when I am plotting the radiation profiles for a year it is showing less radiation intensity in summer and greater in winter. Please tell me how can I use the other TMY or CSV weather data file for simulating my system.

--

Thanks & Regards

Rajeev Awasthi

Mailtrack Sender notified by