[TRNSYS-users] Inquiry about Trnsys Type

Hello, my name is Rezza.

Currently, I am using Trnsys 18.
I would like to know if there is a way for merging two component types together.
The model that i want to simulate is a vertical cylinder that has a wrap around heat exchanger and an immersed heat exchanger in the arrangement of vertical tube (the number of tubes is 60).

Therefore, in my case, I would like to merge Type 534 (Vertical Cylindrical Storage Tank With Immersed Heat Exchanger) and Type 1237 (Cylindrical Storage Tank with Wrap-Around Heat Exchanger).

Thanks.