Re: [TRNSYS-users] TRNSYS Simulation Fresnel & steam

Lucia,

The collector models that you reference are not intended to work with two-phase flow like steam and were written assuming constant liquid inlet and outlet fluid properties.  Have you considered keeping the collector loop isolated from the steam loop and utilizing a steam generator to create the steam?  Many of the large solar power plants utilize this concept.

Jeff

---
Jeff Thornton President - TESS LLC 3 N. Pinckney Street, Suite 202, Madison WI USA 53703 Office: (608) 274-2577 Fax: (608) 278-1475 www.tess-inc.com E-Mail: thornton@tess-inc.com