Re: [TRNSYS-users] Question

I used an equation outside type56 with occupancy and season as an input to the equation*.

Le 24/06/2019 à 13:40, Sam Elyas a écrit :

Hi Aya,

I had to deal with the same issue recently, I used an input and set the setpoints in order to not have cooling when there is no occupancy. to achieve that I "26*Occypancy*SeasonC+100*(1-Occupancy*SeasonC)" where seasonC is the cooling season, Occupancy is an input from type14 (and 41a) schedule.

Hope that helps.

Regards,