[TRNSYS-users] Complex fenestration model

Dear all,

I am interested on using the “complex fenestration” add-on for TRNSYS18. I have found the mathematical description on the documentation, yet I have not found how to add a complex fenestration to my Type56. I would like to know which is the format needed to build the “construction” and “BSDF” data with WINDOW and how it is imported to TRNSYS.

Is there any information about it beyond the course “training 7: complex fenestration modelling with TRSNSY 18”?

Thanks in advance,

Joaquim

Joaquim Romaní

Researcher

Thermal Energy and Bulding Performance Group

+34 933 56 26 15 ext. 205

cid:image003.jpg@01D3A681.0D4A4700

Institut de Rercerca en Energia de Catalunya

Catalonia Institute for Energy Research

www.irec.cat