Von: TRNSYS-users <trnsys-users-bounces@lists.onebuilding.org> Im Auftrag von Fatima Zahra BENADDI via TRNSYS-users
Gesendet: Mittwoch, 3. April 2019 15:38
An: trnsys-users@lists.onebuilding.org
Cc: Fatima Zahra BENADDI <fz.benaddi@gmail.com>
Betreff: [TRNSYS-users] TRNFLOW INSTALLATION PROBLEM

Das Bild wurde vom Absender entfernt.

Hey,

Currently I am working with Trnsys 18, I need to include TRNflow in the simulation studio type 56, but unfortunately when I try to install it, it shows a message saying that I need to install TRNsys 17 first.

My question is : Is there a relation between the versions of TRNflow and TRNsys?

Waiting for your help.
Best regards