Re: [TRNSYS-users] Weather Data Map plugin update!

Thanks for sharing, Yuichi.

I’ve tested the tool and it works great.

I have a couple of ideas for improvements:

  • Can you set the weather path relative to the plugin path? It would be even better when the weather path can be entered directly in the tool.

Currently the tool only works when TRNSYS is installed in C:\TRNSYS18

  • Can you add the weather data file name as a info. In case there are weather data files from the same location but from different sources.
  • Are you plan to add the other weather formats and also the user format?
  • I think an okay and cancel button would be more intuitive than just closing the tool.

Great work!

Jochen

Jochen Lam

Diplomingenieur

Transsolar Energietechnik GmbH

Curiestraße 2

70563 Stuttgart

http://www.transsolar.com

Transsolar: KlimaEngineering- Technologien für energieeffizientes Bauen und Nutzerkomfort in Gebäuden

Stuttgart – München – New York – Paris

Geschäftsführer :Diplom-Ingenieur Matthias Schuler, Diplom-Ingenieur Thomas Auer, Diplom-Physiker Stefan Holst, Diplom-Betriebswirt Dieter Schnelle

Eingetragen beim Amtsgericht Stuttgart HRB 23347,

Steuernummer: 99073/00911,USt-IdNr.: DE 152272639