[TRNSYS-users] Trnsys3d

Hi everyone,

i want to simulate a simple building model with TRnBuild, i am using Trnsys 3d, my model details are
- two rooms adjacent to each other and a adjust wall has common window between two room. and when i will heat one room (zone1) energy will go to other room via window and temperature will increase. as my results are second room (zone 2) temperature is not increased.
- i have question about that for two rooms i made two zone but i don't know  wall and window  setting between them.
- how only one wall and window will be in construction between two rooms and TrnBuuild will recognize it??

Thanks

--
Adnan Rasheed
PhD Researcher