[TRNSYS-users] Creating active layer and center of mass

Dear All,

I would be grateful if you could answer my two questions which appear while creating a building model in TRNSYS 17.

First of all, I am planning to model a radiant heating system and according to the manual I should create a new active layer. Unfortunately, while clicking on a 'New Layer Type' I have only two options to choose, either 'Massive Layer' or 'Massless Layer'. What might be the reason that I do not have other two options available?

The second question regards the center of mass. In order to make a temperature stratification, I created two air nodes within one thermal zone, where exactly is the center of mass of the nodes placed? Is it always a geometrical center of mass?

Thanks in advance for your help.

Kind regards,
Lukasz