[TRNSYS-users] strange output for type 927

Hi everyone,

i’m using type 927 to simulate a water to water heatpump. I have write the input file and i have modify the input schedule in trnsys, but ,when i run the simulation , i have strange value: for example my oulet load temperature= 1.6*10^8 and this is not normal. I have the same problem if i use the input file that trnsys give me as example with its default values.

I really don’t understand where the problem is.

Has anyone a solution for this problem?

Thanks for your help,

Best regards,

Chiara