Re: [TRNSYS-users] problem with type 668

Thank you sir

Le 10 avr. 2018 17:53, "Jeff Thornton via TRNSYS-users" <trnsys-users@lists.onebuilding.org> a écrit :
We don't officially support TRNSYS 16 as it's two versions out of date.  But I took a quick look at your project and several things stood out immediately.  The first is that you are using a 1-hour time step.  That means your control decisions are made once an hour - likely the biggest cause of your issues.  Typically a sysytem like this should run at around a 1-minute time step.  The other thing I caught was that your pump flow rates are only about a third of the minimum flow rate that the heap pump expects.  This will create a very large temperature difference across both sides of the heat pump.

Jeff

---
Jeff Thornton
President - TESS LLC
22 N. Carroll Street, Madison WI USA 53703
Office: (608) 274-2577  Fax: (608) 278-1475
www.tess-inc.com
E-Mail: thornton@tess-inc.com