Re: [TRNSYS-users] Need Help to connect Weather data with Equation

Hi Arjun,

You must create an input to the equation component for total incident radiation before you can connect the data.

I hope this answers your question.

Kind regards,

Alastair

Alastair McDowell

Engineering Consultant

EnergyAE – Enabling innovation for a sustainable future

T: +61 2 8003 4323 | M: +61 420 814 623  | E: alastair.mcdowell@energyae.com

608 Harris St Sydney NSW 2007 Australia | http://www.energyae.com