Re: [TRNSYS-users] calculation of on time for auxiliary air conditioner

Abdul,

There are several things you can do.  You can use a simple integrator and integrate the "On" signal.  You can use the Periodic Integrator to get more detailed information on when it was on.  There are also run-time calculators in the TESS Libraries.  Lots of options!

Jeff / TESS