[TRNSYS-users] Rebuilding a DLL (Editing existed type in Trnsys Lib)

Dear all,

In order to rebuild just my only one component after modifying it; I am following these steps;

1) Open Trnsys17 > Compilers Ivf111 > Select Type 164 > Modify it (JPEG1)

2) Right it click on the type > Compile. After that I have 0 errors and 0 warnings (JPEG2)

Now in order to rebuild it (not all of the types)

3) Generate > only project > build TRNDLL (JPEG3) (Is this right)? (I don’t know if this is right, because by this steps it is affecting all the types and not only mine) and I am affraid to affect the other types.

After that where the (Type164).dll will be located? In Ivf111 >TRNDll > Debug > TRNDll.lib ? (So it will remain at the same place and so the new dll take the place of the old dll; is it right ?)

Now after step 3 is there any procedure left to do it? Are these 3 steps are enough in order to Trnsys take into consideration the changes? If step 3 is wrong, can you tell me please step by step what procedure should I take.

Thank you in advance

--

Ghady DIB

Doctorant

Laboratoire CETHIL UMR 5008
Groupe Energétique des Systèmes Thermiques et Frigorifiques (ESTF)

Département Génie Energétique et Environnement

INSA Lyon
France

Tel:+ (33) 6 33 52 96 74