[TRNSYS-users] Modify Trnsys type

In order to do edit the existed type in trnsys library:

1) Modify the type (Add initial output values)

2) Recompile it

3) Rebuild the TRNDLL

Are these the steps ?

In order to Rebuild the library, I follow the procedure in ProgrammersGuide (Instructions to rebuild TRNDll.dll with Intel Visual Fortran 9.1 and MS Visual Studio 2003) ?
I found it weird just to edit just the initial output value, to go and do all the rebuild TRNDLL procedure.

--

Ghady DIB

Doctorant

Laboratoire CETHIL UMR 5008
Groupe Energétique des Systèmes Thermiques et Frigorifiques (ESTF)

Département Génie Energétique et Environnement

INSA Lyon
France

Tel:+ (33) 6 33 52 96 74