Re: [TRNSYS-users] Dynamic efficiency

That's brilliant

The thing I am just struggling to follow is, if for instance for a boiler the input value for the boiler efficiency is set and the Macro button is toggled, are we expecting the efficiency to stay fixed during the time? and how the macro is impleneted here. The problem is I can't find the documentation of Boiler's in 2017 version.

Inline images 1