Re: [TRNSYS-users] Mistakes configuration serie-paralel type 1

Alex,

Your e-mail is a bit confusing. You state that you have a total area of 15 m2, but then go on to describe two arrays that don't have a total area of 15 m2. Please clarify. You should also check the archives as we've discussed the collectors in series thread multiple times. I've also attached a picture for you to study. Given the same collector performance and array flow rate, each of the 4 arrangements shown in the diagram will provide IDENTICAL results. By understanding why that is the case, you should be able to quickly resolve your particular scenario.

Jeff

---
Jeff Thornton
President - TESS LLC
22 N. Carroll Street, Madison WI USA 53703
Office: (608) 274-2577  Fax: (608) 278-1475
www.tess-inc.com
E-Mail: thornton@tess-inc.com