[TRNSYS-users] Type 93

Hello All,
I am using quantity integrator (type 24) to sum a useful energy from a solar collector, where I would like to sum the input every 24 hours for a whole year. then I need to use the values after the summation which are the values at 24, 48, 72, ... etc. I am thinking to use type 93 for that but I do not know how. So, is there any way that helps me storing the values and then recalling them again. any help will be appreciated.

Thanks for all of you
Mohamed