[TRNSYS-users] Relative humidity of Kitchen is illogical (with attached files)

Dear colleagues,

I am trying to simulate the impact of natural ventilation by calculating the mean air velocity entering through the window (in m/s) according to the equation below:

​I got the results as shown in attached files before and after natural ventilation. The humidity has increased enormously !

I figure out that in TRNBuild the air cannot be extracted from the zone ! How can I extract the air from a zone after activating natural or mechanical ventilation ?

Does anyone have experience to deal with such a problem ?

Thanks in advance,
Best
Ismail

Ismail OUHALLOU
Green building & Sustainability consultant

Morocco
P:+212 620 548 116
F:+212 522 326 440