Re: [TRNSYS-users] Trombe wall modeling with Type36

Dear Antoine,

I’m back from vacation and claening my emails.

My feeling is that the complex glazing model available for Trnsys 18 could be used for modelling a trombe wall.

Did you consider this option?

Marion

Dipl.-Ing. Marion Hiller
TRANSSOLAR Energietechnik GmbH
Stuttgart - Munich - New York - Paris

t: +49.711.67976.0   f: +49.711.67976.11

www.transsolar.com/

KlimaEngineering - Technologien für energieeffizientes Bauen und Nutzerkomfort in Gebäuden
Transsolar Energietechnik GmbH, Curiestrasse 2, 70563 Stuttgart

Amtsgericht Stuttgart - HRB 23347 / Steuernummer: 99073/00911 / USt-IdNr.: DE 152272639
Geschäftsführer: Matthias Schuler, Thomas Auer, Stefan Holst, Dieter Schnelle