[TRNSYS-users] Liquid Desiccant Dehumidifier Model

Hi,
I am a beginner in TRNSYS and I need a liquid desiccant dehumidifier component for my final year project.
I have been dealing with TRNSYS for some time yet I have no idea on how should I input the equations needed for the system as I am just a final year student. It is relatively tough for me.
Would anyone please share on how you create the liquid desiccant dehumidifier component using TRNSYS?
Thanks alot.

Regards,

Mok Wen Yao
BEng (Hons) Mechanical Engineering