[TRNSYS-users] Re : Shading masks problem Type 64 or 67

Hi Julien

You may check if connections between weather data component and type 64 ou 67 is correct and in adequation with your text file, specialy regarding the shading orientation you define in text file.
You may also check if your component order is correct:
1) Weather Data with radiation calculation
2) Shading Mask
3) Building

Best regards
Adrien

Le jeu. j nov. PM à 23:01, Julien Carton - ICSEED via TRNSYS-users