Re: [TRNSYS-users] linking excel to TRNSYS

Dear Amirreza
In excel, Formula tab you will find define Name in Defined Names section
By clicking Define name you can enter the name and select cell

Yours sincerely;

Eng: Ahmed Mohamed Awad
Ph.D student
Energy Resources Engineering Department(ERE)
Egypt-Japan University of Science and Technology(EJUST)
Mob:+2010-65078029
P.O. Box 179, New Borg El-Arab City, Postal Code 21934, Alexandria, Egypt

P Please consider the environment and don't print this e-mail unless you really need to.