Re: [TRNSYS-users] star matrix error

Dear Theeraphat,

it is hard to tell without knowing the project.

The best way is to contact your distributor and if can’t solve the problem himself he may forward it to the developers.

Regard,

Marion

Dipl.-Ing. Marion Hiller
TRANSSOLAR Energietechnik GmbH
Stuttgart - Munich - New York - Paris

t: +49.711.67976.0   f: +49.711.67976.11

www.transsolar.com/

KlimaEngineering - Technologien für energieeffizientes Bauen und Nutzerkomfort in Gebäuden
Transsolar Energietechnik GmbH, Curiestrasse 2, 70563 Stuttgart

Amtsgericht Stuttgart - HRB 23347 / Steuernummer: 99073/00911 / USt-IdNr.: DE 152272639
Geschäftsführer: Matthias Schuler, Thomas Auer, Stefan Holst, Dieter Schnelle