Re: [TRNSYS-users] Too high solar efficiency

Hi Rami,
Thanks for your answer, but that just reduces the efficiency a little bit to 58%.
- total radiation on tilted surface: 1,93 MWh/m²/year
- useful energy gain by collectors: 1,12 MWh/m²/year

I don't know where is the problem I have checked the parameters units and looks correct, Maybe I am not using the right solar collector, but what I would like to simulate is  a normal plate collector surface without movement, always with the same slope.

Looking forward for solving it.

---
Jordi Jové Manonelles
jovejm@gmail.com

Hi Jordi,

I think the problem related to Type 1b as you connect the
Ground reflected diffuse radiation on horizontal --> Ground reflectance
where the ground reflectance is a constant value and mostly equal to 0.2

hope this will solve the problem

Regards,
Rami