[TRNSYS-users] Too high solar efficiency

Hi,

I am working in a solar district heating simulation project and I am getting a solar collecotr efficiency over 64%, which is impossible. I am refering to the ratio between incident radiation to the collectors, and the energy gain by them:

total radiation on tilted surface: 1,93 MWh/m²/year
useful energy gain by collectors: 1,23 MWh/m²/year

So, I connected something erroneously, but I can not find the right way. I tried Quadratic Collector type1a and type1b and I got the same excessive efficiency.

In the first one TYPE1a the connections with weather data are the following:

      Ambient temperature-->Ambient temperature
      Total radiation on tilted surface-->Incident radiation

In type 1b the connection are the following:

      Ambient temperature-->Ambient temperature
      Total radiation on horizontal --> Total horizontal radiation
      Sky difuse radiation on horizontal --> Horizontal diffuse radiation
      Ground reflected diffuse radiation on horizontal --> Ground reflectance
      Total radiation on tilted surface --> Incident radiation
       Angle of incidence for tilted surface -->  Incident Angle
      Slope of tilted surface --> Collector slope

I really need to solve this problem, thanks.
Jordi

---
Jordi Jové Manonelles
jovejm@gmail.com