[TRNSYS-users] Number format when using parametric table in TRNEdit

Dear all,
I have a parametric table with a list of logical units, which I use to choose different weather files for my simulation. Some of the runs are omitted due to errors. It seems that these errors are caused by the number formatting.

For instance when opening the first .dck file, e.g. TEST1.dck, it says something like

ASSIGN "Weather\file.tm2" 2.0100E+02

Even though I just put "210" in the parametric table. The error disappears when I change the number into "210" and run the .dck file again.
How can I circumvent this propblem?

Thank you
Best regards
Christian Krintel