[TRNSYS-users] Visual Fortran run-time error

Dear TRNSYS users,

When I change the simulation start time from anything different than 0 hr, I get the following error:

forrtl: severe (408): fort: (2): Subscript #1 of the array VALUE_NOW has value 37 which is greater than the upper bound of 36.

Do you know how I can solve this issue? Up to today TRNSYS was working fine and I could start my simulation at any time I wanted.
Thank you in advance for your help.

Best regards,

Eleftherios Bourdakis

PhD Student

International Centre for Indoor Εnvironment and Energy

Technical University of Denmark

Department of Civil Engineering

Nils Koppels Allé

Building 402, Office 227