[TRNSYS-users] Two instances of a type in one simulation

Dear TRNSYS users,
I have a multizone building model, where I want to use two PCM components (Type 399) to model the ceilings of two adjacent rooms. When I run the simulation I noticed that the two components somehow share information. The PCM temperature is the same in both components.

I tried to switch the component order in the Control Cards, which changes the PCM temperature, but they are still equal. How can I run two instances of a type side-by-side? Is this a limitation in how Type 399 was programmed?

Best Regards
Christian