[TRNSYS-users] Online TRNSYS training - starting April 11th

Dear TRNSYS Users!

We are running an online TRNSYS training course from April 11th for 5 weeks. This will consist of interactive videos, quizzes, and example material enabling you to master TRNSYS.

The course is intensive - you'll have to work hard to get the certificate!

It is a week-by-week online course covering:

- Introduction to TRNSYS and the Simulation Studio

- Building Modelling using Sketch up, and TYPE 56

- Automation (get more done, in less time, with greater accuracy)

Educational discounts are available. We have limited places so please don't wait until last minute.

Details at https://learn.trnsys.guru/course/

The course has been compiled by EnergyAE and will be taught by Instructors:

- Alastair McDowell from EnergyAE

- Jeremy Osborne from EnergyAE

- David Bradley from TESS

Requirements:

- About 3-8 hours per week.

- Course requires no prior knowledge of TRNSYS.

- Licensed working version of TRNSYS 17 and MS Excel

Special offers:

- First 20 users: use coupon code TRNSYS20 for 20% off!

- University students: email us for a special discount / free offer!

- Group discounts are available, email us! support@trnsys.guru

To enrol, purchase the course at: https://learn.trnsys.guru/shop/trnsys-e-learning-series/

For volume orders, please email us and we can arrange the enrolment, reply directly or support@trnsys.guru

We look forward to helping you master TRNSYS!

Best regards,

Jeremy, Alastair and Erika

Jeremy Osborne

Director

Energy Analysis & Engineering – Enabling innovation for a sustainable future

T: +61 2 8003 4323 | M: +61 4 000 63327 | E: jeremy.osborne@energyae.com

608 Harris St Sydney NSW 2007 Australia | http://www.energyae.com