[TRNSYS-users] Connection between Comis and Type56

Hello TRNSYS users,

I encountered a problem regarding the connection between type56 and comis.
I linked the temperatures from type56 to comis . for example : T1 -> Air Temp. in Zone-1 and I created 22 zones in comis.
My question is how can I know which one is the zone 1,2,3, etc until room 19 because I renamed each zone and don't know the order I've created them for linking correct the temperatures for each zone.
Is there any chance to see the number of type in comis?

Regards,
Ciprian.