[TRNSYS-users] Error with running Type 534 !

Dear trnsys users/experts,

I’m modeling a heatpump coupled with thermal storage tank in TRNSYS 17 and I recently ordered and installed a TEES storage tank library.

But unfortunately when I want to use „Type 534 with plug in“ it fails to run and gives me the attached error.

I even tried to fix the missing file which is showen on the error (comdlg32.ocx´) but it aso failed to install due to unknown errors!

As I’m running out of time, I would deeply appriciate any help in this case.

Kind Regards,

Hamid

Sent from Mail for Windows 10