[TRNSYS-users] new component example

Hi

I have tried the IVF compiler recently for creating a sample new component (TYPE 151 Example Heater) , but I am getting the following errors when compiling. Could you let me know what I need to do, or point out the problem.

Warning 1 command line warning #10161: unrecognized source type 'Files\Microsoft'; object file assumed ifort
Warning 2 command line warning #10161: unrecognized source type 'Visual'; object file assumed ifort
Warning 3 command line warning #10161: unrecognized source type 'Studio'; object file assumed ifort
Warning 4 command line warning #10161: unrecognized source type '9.0\VC\bin C:\Program'; object file assumed ifort

It would be great to have a youtube video of the same example.

thanks

Hasan