[TRNSYS-users] Weather Stations

Hello,

I’m building an extensive hydronic and PV solar model for a campus of a dozen buildings in Australia west of Sydney in the Blue Mountains. Meteonorm has a site (#947430) that is close to our site (Blackheath), but this is a secondary station. I don’t know if this is reliable data or not and I haven’t been able to get anyone at Meteonorm to respond to my emails.

Does anyone know where I can find a reliable weather data set for close to our location that will work with TRNSYS type 15?

Cheers,

Roger Hill