Re: [TRNSYS-users] (no subject)

Oh sorry, you're right Jeff, I mix type 9 and type 109
Best regards

Logo_ITF
Adrien JEZEQUEL
Simulation Dynamique - Calculs numériques

62 rue du Bolliet
73230 SAINT-ALBAN-LEYSSE
Tél : +33(0) 479 750 029
Fax : +33(0) 479 852 122
a.jezequel@itf.biz
www.itf.biz
Feuille
Le 22/06/2015 15:57, Jeff Thornton a écrit :
I find Type 9 easier than Type 109 but it's a personal preference.

Jeff Thornton
TESS

Sent from my iPhone