[TRNSYS-users] Regarding PV air conditioner

Dear all
i am simulating a Five zone office building having 225 m2 area. The building was air conditioned by the packaged air conditioner that was operated by the power of photovoltaic panel via a inverter.
now to improve the solar fraction i have to add the following options
1. Cold storage
2. activating building storage mass
3. variable frequency drive
4.Changing control strategy
5.DC compressor
how can we add some of above in the my model so that solar fraction can be improved.Please suggest way that are available in the TRnsys.

Regard
Bachchulal