[TRNSYS-users] Type 64 and 67 shading mask

Dear Trnsys users,

I have a question about the possibility to use type 64 and type 67 together.

In my projects, I use to define a “geographical” horizon line, valid for all orientations, by type 64, and to use type 67 for masks due to near obstacles (trees, buildings, …) (different for each surface). Self-shading from overhang and wingwall are taken into account by type 34.

Then, I connect outputs of type 64 to  type 67 and outputs of type 67 to type 34.

However, type 34 provide a parameter to say if radiation is provided by type 64 or 67, in order to avoid to take into account twice the sky view factor, but type 67 does not.

I wonder if this can have an impact on results.

Could you please give me your advice?

Thank you!

Best regards,

Marcello Caciolo
Responsable Outils et Méthodes d'Analyse Energétique

cid:image003.jpg@01CD4E08.954D04D0

Cellule Efficacité Energétique et Environnementale

INGÉNIERIE PROJETS
15 rue Nina Simone
CS 39601 - 44096 Nantes cedex 1

Tél.: +33 02 40 41 06 57
marcello.caciolo@cofelyaxima-gdfsuez.com

Le 26 mai 2015, nous emménageons au 15 rue Nina Simone – CS 39601 – 44096 Nantes cedex 1

Nos numéros de téléphone restent inchangés