[TRNSYS-users] Inversion Mixing Flowrate - Type 534 [Tank]

Hi TRNsys community,

I am working on a DHW simulation using Type 534. The file is attached to this email.
I would like to know how to choose a value for "Inversion Mixing Flowrate", which is an input for Type 534.
I randomly chose 100 kg/hr, but I would like to know how to calculate this flowrate or how to choose it.

Thanks in advance.

Yours Sincerely,
Anas MAJDOULI