[TRNSYS-users] Shut down computer after finished simulation

Dear TRNSYS users!

I am running standalone simulations on a virtual computer for which I pay a fee for every hour of runtime. I would like to have the computer shut off once the simulation is finished so I don’t have to pay for unnecessary hours if I start a simulation in the evening that finishes in the middle of the night.

I am creating distributable applications which I run on this virtual computer.

Bets regards

Mattias Ericsson

VX2

VÄRMEX AB