[TRNSYS-users] TRNSYS EXPERIENCE Seminar

Dear all,

You might have already been informed of our TRNSYS EXPERIENCE Seminar, that will take place on 28-29th May in Villers-les-Nancy (FRANCE).
This seminar has been launched based on user feedback of our yearly TRNSYS DAYS in Arlon (Belgium) and we would be pleased to welcome YOU.

Registration will close on 17th May for organization reasons.
Please consider this opportunity to get real case studies, promote user exchanges and discover new & future developments of TRNSYS from TRANSSOLAR and CSTB!

More information, final programme and registration available on: http://trnsysexperience.icseed.com
This seminar will be in english.

With kind regards,

The organization committee:
Pr. Dr.-Ing Philippe André (Université de Liège)
Ass-Pr. Dr.-Ing Frank Scholzen (Université du Luxembourg)
Pr. Dr.-Ing Riad Benelmir (Université de Lorraine)
Dr.-Ing Julien Carton (ICSEED)

--
Dr-Ing. Julien CARTON
Gérant

SARL ICSEED
Ingénierie-Conseil pour des Solutions Energétiques et Ecologiques Durables
CAREP 3 – 57, Sq. Herzog
54390 FROUARD
Tél : +33.6.61.48.46.19
Email : julien.carton@icseed.com