[TRNSYS-users] Underfloor heating three storey building

Hi,

I'm modelling underfloor heating system. The building has three floors, but it has underfloor heating only on the first two floors and the third is unheated. I made the active layers and in the first zone I have ground floor-boundary(with the active layer), on the second floor I made the  ground floor(with active layer) adjacent to the first floor zone and on the third floor I made ground floor(without active layer)   adjacent to the second floor zone , the roof as external surface. (All of the walls are made as external surfaces)
First I tried just to get the required heating energy for the zones but I get warnings - when I remove the active layers then is possible to calculate the required heating energy.

 Did I made some mistake with the adjacent zones or could be something else, any idea?

Best Regards
Igor